A discussion on StudentDoctor.net made Dave wonder if Kaci McCleary, Alison Pletch and John Pienta are truly prepared for life as a doctor. Are their significant others prepared? What are the right expectations in terms of money, time, love, raising children, and all the folderol that comes along with living the dream.
[NOTE: Apologies for the rather weird audio…we tried new mics and they suck. Boo.]
Also, new treatments for cystic fibrosis and Huntington’s disease, and a 1000-year old salve nukes MRSA in the lab which means we should probably get ready for the antiseptic smell of wine and garlic.
- MD Degree in Hand, Some Doctors Seek Another Plan
- Insights into the future of radiology
- Panic Disorder
- The Latest and Greatest in Treatment for PTSD: Magic Bullets and Cutting Edge Innovation
- FDA Approves New Cystic Fibrosis Treatment for 4% of Patients
- 1,000-year-old onion and garlic remedy kills antibiotic-resistant bugs
- Can We Cure Huntington’s Disease?
Your Hosts This Week:[huge_it_gallery id=”42″]
Listen to more great shows for medical students on The Vocalis Podcast Network.