Dave wants you achieve the level of happiness and health that you deserve and should have, no matter who you are. If you have suggestions for this incomplete list, send them to email@example.com.
Thanks to Scooter (Sleep With Me Podcast) for assembling many of the items in this list. Listen to Sleep With Me if you have trouble sleeping–Dave does!
- Crisis Text Line: https://www.crisistextline.org/
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: https://www.nami.org/
Support our Asian American and Pacific Islander community members.
Black Lives Matter. Support the our Black community members
- Black Lives Matter – Ways You Can Help: https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/
- The Bail Project: https://bailproject.org/
- Community Healing Network: https://communityhealingnet.org/
- Black Mental Wellness: https://www.blackmentalwellness.com/
- BEAM – Black Emotional and Mental Health Collective: https://www.beam.community/
- Each Mind Matters: https://www.eachmindmatters.org/mental-health/diverse-communities/african-american/
- The Loveland Foundation: https://thelovelandfoundation.org/
- Black Women’s Health Imperative: https://bwhi.org/
- Equal Justice Initiative: https://eji.org/
- The Nap Ministry: https://thenapministry.wordpress.com/
- Margins: https://marginsw4bw.weebly.com/
- More anti-racism resources: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BRlF2_zhNe86SGgHa6-VlBO-QgirITwCTugSfKie5Fs (by Sarah Sophie Flicker, Alyssa Klein)
Stop Anti-LGBTQ Hate.
- GLAAD LGBTQ Resource List: https://www.glaad.org/resourcelist
See the Signs. Save a Life.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA; English and Spanish), 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line (USA), text HOME to 741741
- Native Youth Crisis Hotline (Native Americans in the USA), 1-877-209-1266