Merry Christmas, if that’s your thing. This week, Aline Sandouk, Lisa Wehr, Greg Woods, and Kaci McCleary ponder the prevalence of psychological issues among doctors. It turns out, they’re messed up, especially surgeons. Keep away from those guys, unless you need a transplant.
Also, Sierra Leone bans Christmas celebrations to avoid the spread of Ebola. A woman devises her own infection control protocols to care for her Ebola-infected family…and it works. Diagnosing your kids ear infections with your cell phone. And the world’s first mind-controlled robot prosthetic gives a man both his arms back.
- These Are the 10 Most Psychopathic Jobs in America
- Ebola crisis: Sierra Leone bans Christmas celebrations
- Woman saves three relatives from Ebola
- Diagnose your kid’s ear infection with your iPhone
- Watch a man control two robotic prosthetic arms with his mind
Your Hosts This Week:[huge_it_gallery id=”9″]
Listen to more great shows for medical students on The Vocalis Podcast Network.