Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 48:24 — 44.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
And what does “meaningful” mean?
- This episode is about how med students should think about research projects, how to get involved, what to look for in a mentor, and realistic expectations for research in medical school.
- Co-hosts Chandler, Jeff, Matt, and Faith talk with Robert Roghair, MD, the director of our Medical Student Research Program to find out what it means to do research during medical school.
- Dave makes his co-hosts take a pop quiz on Holiday Season research posted at StudyFinds.org.
We Want to Hear From You: YOUR VOICE MATTERS!
No matter where you fall on any spectrum, we want your thoughts on our show. Do you agree or disagree with something we said today? Did you hear something really helpful? Are we delivering a podcast you want to keep listening to? We’ll be sure your ideas are heard by all–leave a message at 347-SHORTCT (347-746-7828) and we’ll put your message in a future episode (use *67 to be an “Unknown caller”).
We want to know more about you: Take the Listener Survey
We do more things on…
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theshortcoat
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/theshortcoat
You deserve to be happy and healthy. If you’re struggling with racism, harassment, hate, your mental health, or some other crisis, visit http://theshortcoat.com/help, and send additions to the resources there to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love you.
Music provided by Argofox. License: bit.ly/CCAttribution
DOCTOR VOX – Heatstroke: youtu.be/j1n1zlxzyRE
Catmosphere – Candy-Coloured Sky: youtu.be/AZjYZ8Kjgs8 ;
Hexalyte – Wandering Hours: youtu.be/FOAo2zsYnvA;