Christina Sloan, Marc Toral, Dylan Todd, and Eric Elliott are all in the Medical Scientist Training Program, which recently enjoyed a retreat in which they explored the intersections between medicine and science fiction to look at where medical science has been and where it’s going. Jenna calls in with a question about what the spouse of a future medical student can do to support them during their studies. We inadequately explore the question, since only Christina is in an actual relationship with another human.
- Living Jumper Cables: Lab-Grown Nerves Promote Nerve Regeneration After Injury, Penn Study Finds
- Retinal Implants Get an Upgrade
- Growing new organs
- See-Through Brain a Boon to Brain Mapping Initiative
- John C. Lilly’s The Scientist
- Malcolm Gladwell: Future Docs Need More Time, Not Technology
- Healthcare 2015: Why Millennials Avoid Seeing Doctors And What This Means For Rising Healthcare Costs
Listen to more great shows for medical students on The Vocalis Podcast Network.