Summer is here, and…everyone’s gone. Except for Lisa Wehr, who joined Dave Etler for a little freestyle convo in Flocks Community. We congratulated the recently graduated M4s, talk a little about the dreaded ‘dean’s letter,’ or MSPE, and some of our favorite stories from the past few weeks’ news:
- UC Irvine plans med school’s Google Glass integrations.
- Medicine’s top earners aren’t MDs.
- Medical students aren’t competent to treat patients with disabilities.
- Students aren’t being trained to disclose medical errors, apologize.
- Fork-swallowing Romanian’s docs take ‘First, do no harm’ perhaps too seriously?